The process in buying a home in Dahlsford Grove Lifestyle Village
Any potential resident needs to be approved by the Directors & Management before proceeding to buy a home in DGLV.
1. The sold price is agreed to by vendor & purchaser.
2. The purchaser is required to obtain a Disclosure Statement from the park/ Village operator & the purchaser has 14 days cooling off period based on the date the disclosure statement is issued.
3. We recommend that a building inspection report be obtained during the 14-day cooling off period.
4. At the end of the 14 days cooling off period, a deposit of 10% or agreed to amount is deposited into our trust account.
5. Before settlement the purchaser is bound to sign a site agreement with the park / Village before settlement & requires an additional 14 days before settlement.
We operate under the NSW Government Residential (Land Lease) Communities Act 2013 & Regulation 2015.
NOTE: Before any potential new resident signs to purchase a home in Dahlsford Grove Lifestyle Village they must be introduced to Dahlsford Directors or Management and complete an interview process.